Dual Enrollment Near You

Are you looking to earn a college degree and high school diploma simultaneously?

Find Dual Enrollment in your country,

state, or at a school near you.

University of South Carolina Sumter

South Carolina, United States

"USC Sumter offers opportunities for eligible high school students to earn college credit while taking courses that also count toward high school graduation requirements."


United States

"A joint project of the Oklahoma State Board of
Education and the Oklahoma State Regents for
Higher Education"

New Mexico

United States

"Every New Mexico high school student has the opportunity to enroll in college courses through the Dual Credit (DC) Program."

Rhode Island

United States

"Rhode Island is committed to supporting students in taking college courses to earn credit while still in secondary school."

North Dakota

United States

"North Dakota’s dual credit program allows students in grades 10 through 12 to take college courses and receive college credit, which also may be used to meet high school graduation requirements."

Bergen Community College

New Jersey, United States

"Bergen Community College’s Dual Enrollment Program provides an opportunity for high school students to earn college credit by taking college-level courses at their high school."


United States

"Currently, a number of secondary schools and IHEs across Pennsylvania
offer students dual credit opportunities to earn transferable, transcripted
college credit while in high school."

North Carolina

United States

"Career & College Promise (CCP) is North Carolina’s dual enrollment program for high school students."

New Jersey

United States

"The Dual Enrollment program enabled students to earn college credits while they are still enrolled in high school."


United States

"Educational experiences that provide high school students with the opportunity to earn college credit while in high school are known in Oregon as “accelerated learning” programs."

New York

United States

"Through the Smart Scholars Early College High School Program, institutions of higher education (IHEs) partner with public school districts to create early college high schools that provide students with the opportunity and preparation to accelerate the completion of their high school studies..."

Southern New Hampshire University

New Hampshire, United States

"SNHU in the High School can help your child get a jump-start on college - starting as early as sophomore year - for just a fraction of the cost of full-time tuition."

© 2020 by Dual Enrollment Co.